WNZR talked to Katie Frazier, Branch Manager of the Fredericktown Interchurch Social Services.
Lori tells us about:
- How long she’s been with Interchurch Social Services
- An update on their service numbers, and comparing this year to last year
- She gives an overview of the food items needed, as well as the taxable items like hygiene products and soaps
- How your donation of just $1 becomes $5.22 worth of food at the Mid-Ohio Food Collective
- The many ways Food For The Hungry helps people- it puts food on family’s tables, but also helps clients pay for car repairs, ongoing education, summer lunch programs for students, and school supplies
- Katie’s goals for Fredericktown Interchurch Social Services in 2023. She wants to improve food selection and availability at the pantry
- She asks for prayers as they help people and their situations
- Katie thanks the community for their generosity
- How “Working Together to Care for our Neighbors,” the Food For The Hungry slogan, shows that it is good for the community to care for their neighbors in need
Click HERE to listen to the conversation.
For more information about all the ways you can be involved with Food For The Hungry, go to foodforthehungrycares.org
Leave a Reply