Today we talked about food for the holidays. First we talked about “Traditional Christmas Food From Around the World”. It is so interesting to see the different traditions that others have. Some of these things may look like something you would try and others not so much.
- Bacalao, the Traditional Mexican Christmas Food
- The Traditional Christmas Food in Germany: Christmas Goose
- A Traditionally American Christmas Dessert: Fruitcake
- The Surprising Japanese Christmas Tradition: Fried Chicken
To read more and to see pictures of these meals click HERE.
We also talked about some pantry-friendly dinners for the family around the holidays. Thank you to All Recipes for this article! Here are some of our favorites…
- Simple Beef Stroganoff
- Skillet Lasagna
- Pita Pizza
- Easy Chicken Noodle Casserole
to see all 30 recipes click HERE.
Leave a Reply