We all get stressed every now and then but most of the time it’s because we are not focusing on what is important, Jesus. When we focus on Jesus our stress won’t magically go away but we can remember that we don’t have to go through it alone. This morning we talked about “Seven Ways to Keep Your Focus on Jesus” from All Things Life. To read the full article click HERE.
Here are some of the ways we talked about…
- Set aside alone time with Him each day.
- Worship Music
- Post It Notes
- Add Scriptures to Your Phone
We also talked about 20 Calming Bible Verses for Worry, Stress, and Anxiety. This article is from Homemade Lovely. To read all 20 verses click right HERE.
Here are a couple of verses we shared this morning…
- Psalm 16:8 “I have set the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”
- Psalm 23:4 “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”
- Psalm 46:10 “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”
Leave a Reply