Oftentimes we find ourselves comparing our lives to others and things we see online and we need reminders to lift us up. This morning we talked about 10 Things I’m not doing just because Pinterest says so. Author Marie Osborne gives us two phrases she likes to remind herself. “That’s ok. I’m good at enough things and Oh well-I can’t be good at everything.” She explains that these two phrases have became a mantra for a life of grace and acceptance.
We talked about……
- Screen-free parenting
- Putting Down my phone
- Feeding My Family Balanced Based Meals
- Feeding My Family Cute Meals
- Active/Outdoor/ Nature Stuff
- Homemade Essentials
- Holiday Specific Decorations
- Daily Family Devotions
To read the whole article click HERE.
We also shared “10 Verses To Remind You That You Are Enough.” When we are comparing ourselves to others and looking down on ourselves we want to come back to scripture to remind ourselves that no matter what you are enough. Thank you to Walk in Love for this wonderful article. Here are some of the verses we shared this morning.
- So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. – Genesis 1:27
- For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. –Psalm 139:13-16
- But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. – 1 Peter 2:9
To read all 10 Verses click HERE.
Leave a Reply