Today we wanted to lift your spirits on the Morning Thing! We shared some quotes about being honest and how that can help improve your self-esteem and happiness. Here are some of our favorites!
- “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones. – John Lennon
- “To be persuasive we must be believable; to be believable we must be credible; to be credible we must be truthful.” – Edward R. Murrow
To read more honesty quotes click HERE.
We also talked about gratitude and gave some tips for a happier life.
- Pause and look around yourself.
- Look towards yourself.
- Take a closer look at the smaller things or what you may take for granted.
- Do it early or late in your day.
- Express your gratitude.
To read more click HERE.
Leave a Reply