WNZR’s Marcy Rinehart talked with Katelynn Mast and Olivia Stern, Marketing Directors for the 2002 Food For The Hungry Drive.
The Campaign is underway for this year and there are many exciting events coming up!
Click HERE to hear the full conversation.
Topics covered include:
- Katelynn shares some big changes that are coming to her life and how those changes will impact Food For The Hungry.
- She introduces us to the new FFTH Marketing Director, Olivia Stern.
- The ladies share what has been happening since Kick-Off Day on 11/1.
- Dates for this year’s drive
- 2022 goal
- The highlight of the 2022 Food For The Hungry Calendar of events
- How we can stay connected to what is happening on the FFTH calendar?
- The ladies talk about the power and meaning of the Food For The Hungry slogan – “Working Together to Care for Our Neighbors”
You can help with Food For The Hungry this year. Stay up to date on all the events at www.foodforthehungrycares.org
You can email Lisa at LisaM.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740-398-0569.
Leave a Reply