It may not be an easy thing to talk about, but temptation is all around us. Whether its overeating, overspending, or lying we all struggle. It is easier to avoid temptation all together than having to resist it in the moment. Thanks to allprodad.com we talked about 4 Ways to Avoid Temptation.
- Focus on knowing yourself
- Focus on staying busy
- Focus on being in community
- Focus on your family
To read the full article click HERE.
We also shared the biblical side of temptation with theholymess.com We shared 21 Powerful Bible Verses about Temptation. Here are some of our favorites…
- “No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.” -1 Corinthians 10:13
- “Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.” – James 1:12
- “Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.” – Ephesians 6:13
To read all 21 verses click right HERE.
Leave a Reply