WNZR’s Marcy Rinehart talked with several volunteers with Food For The Hungry about this year’s Elementary School Collection. All schools in Knox County participated in collecting food and funds to support our campaign.
Marcy talked with these amazing volunteers:
– Joy Harris, Executive Director of Interchurch Social Service
– Captain Christine Moretz from the Mount Vernon Salvation Army
– Sandra Fithian, Vikki Eley and Michele Coscia of Psi Iota Xi
– Austin Swallow and Jerry Scott, board members of the Salvation Army
– FFTH Executive Director, Lisa Mazzari
– FFTH Marketing Director, Katelynn Mabe
Click HERE to hear their conversation.
You can stay connected to the FFTH calendar in a few ways online:
Website – www.foodforthehungrycares.org
Facebook – Food For The Hungry of Knox County
Twitter and Instagram – FFTH Cares
Leave a Reply