WNZR’s Marcy Rinehart talked with Dr. Henry Spaulding for our monthly MVNU Update.
Click HERE to hear their conversation.
Dr. Spaulding shared updates from Mount Vernon Nazarene University including:
– How the campus is attacking the rise of COVID-19 cases
– How MVNU will use over $397,000 in coronavirus relief funds from the State of Ohio
– Agenda items for the fall meetings with the MVNU Board of Trustees
– Update on plans to turn the former church on Edgewood Road to “The Gathering Place”
– Special messages for students, faculty and staff as we approach the end of fall semester
Dr. Spaulding also shared some inside information on how his wife Sharon gets into the holiday spirit. 😊
To stay up to date on what is happening with Mount Vernon Nazarene University, go to https://www.mvnu.edu/news
To stay up to date on how MVNU is approaching COVID-19 issues, go to https://www.mvnu.edu/stayinformed
Leave a Reply