WNZR’s Marcy Rinehart talked with Mount Vernon Mayor, Matt Starr in their monthly “Spotlight on Mount Vernon”.
Mayor Starr shared numerous updates on the city:
– Community Development Block Grant distribution for infrastructure projects
– Construction updates on the following projects: Mount Vernon Avenue bridge, bike trail underpass on South Main St., Eastmore and Dogwood water lines, North Main and Chestnut Street intersection, water lines in the North End of the city, traffic signal conflict monitoring and street sweeping.
– Development of Shellmar Park
– Development of the city’s strategic plan
– and the importance of voting in the upcoming election.
Click HERE to hear Marcy’s conversation Mayor Starr.
Stay connected with the Mayor’s Office at www.mountvernonohio.org
Or on Facebook and Twitter – search for The City of Mount Vernon, Ohio.
Or call 740-393-9517
Leave a Reply