WNZR’s Marcy Rinehart talked with Downtown Manager, Anthony McNeal from Main Street Mount Vernon. They shared the exciting news about June First Friday and other events returning to downtown for 2021.
Click HERE to hear their entire discussion.
Topics discussed included:
- How long Main Street Mount Vernon has been working and planning for tonight’s event
- Main Street Mount Vernon’s mission and their connection to First Fridays
- How Main Street Mount Vernon is approaching Covid protocols for tonight’s event
- Changes coming to the “first” First Friday of the season?
- The activities that are coming back from previous years
- Theme for June First Friday
- FOOD! Where to find it and what is on the menu for June First Friday
- Activities for kids
- Thanks to the wonderful sponsors for tonight and how they are helping to cover the cost of June First Friday
- Previews for the next 3 First Fridays – July, August, and September?
- Preview of other events that Main Street Mount Vernon is working on for 2021
- How local businesses and individuals can get connected to Main Street Mount Vernon and become investors
- How to stay up to date on the calendar of events
Stay connected to Main Street Mount Vernon HERE.