Mondays have a reputation of needing some extra motivation. After a couple of days off it can be hard to get back to the daily grind, even more so after a holiday. Yet God calls us to thrive and experience His joy in life rather than plod through our work in a dissatisfied manner. This makes it important to find that encouragement and motivation to make sure that we start the week in a good place. Obviously, the best source of our encouragement is God’s Word. We should spend time daily in Scripture to let God speak hope into our lives. However, there are other sources of encouragement, and we should use them to let others experience God’s encouragement and love, as many people will spend time on social media and not in the Word. So let’s use every resource to reach people and spread God’s hope!
Below are some Monday Motivations that we shared on the Morning Thing today. We hope that they will encourage you and inspire you to encourage others with your social media!
- Being a follower of Jesus doesn’t change what you deal with, it changes how you deal with it.
- Today’s goals: Start with God. Stay with God. End with God.
- I stopped venting and started praying because I don’t need sympathy, I need strength.
- The beauty in sometimes letting things fall apart is knowing that if they’re falling into God’s hands, all the pieces will come together for your good and His glory.
- Faith tells me that no matter what lies ahead of me, God is already there.
- Don’t dig up in doubt what you planted in faith.
- When a negative thought enters your mind, think 3 positive ones. Train yourself to flip the script.
- The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.
- The way you speak to yourself matters.
- Everything we say at funerals should be said at birthday parties instead. We leave so much love unspoken.
- I admire people who choose to shine even after all the storms they’ve been through.
- One day, as you’re brushing the hair our of your little boy’s eyes, or wiping the jelly off his sticky fingers, he looks up and gives you a smile that lights him up from inside our and you think to yourself, “it doesn’t get any better than this.” But it does. Because he grows up and becomes a good man and a good friend. And his smile still lights up your world.
- Give the things you can do to make life better more attention than you give your problems.
- There’s still so much that I don’t know.
I feel like giving up.I’m glad I’m learning it now.
- When you’re aware of your worth you won’t need to look at others to measure your value.
- Make it a point to appreciate where you are, what you’re doing, and who you’re with by living in the moment.
- Growth never comes from comfort zones.
- Keep in mind that your words have power; utilize them to raise not only yourself, but also others.
Leave a Reply