On Wednesday, The Morning Thing shared 11 memory hacks you can use to remember the names of everyone you meet. We want to help you make a better connection with the new people you meet.
We learned that you can’t blame it on “bad memory”, it’s actually a lack of focus and intentionality.
Click HERE to read the full articles from www.cnbc.com
11 memory hacks to remember the names of everyone you meet
1. Know your motivation.
2. Focus on the person you are talking to.
3. Repeat the name of the person you just met.
4. Don’t have another conversation in your head.
5. Focus on a particular feature of a new person’s face.
6. Link the new name with something you already know.
7. Connect the new name or face with a visual image.
8. Break down complicated names with mnemonic devices.
9. Connect facial features with visual images.
10. Repeat a new name when you say goodbye.
11. Go back over names at the end of a day.
This article has some interesting facts about training your memory. There are also examples for every memory tip.
Check it out HERE
Leave a Reply