Today, The Morning Thing shared some wonderful advice from the PositivityBlog.
Click HERE to read the full article – How to Get More Done with (a Lot) Less Stress: 12 Daily Habits!
1. Prepare your day the evening before.
2. Be 5-10 minutes early for appointments.
3. Work on just one thing at a time.
4. Work in a cone of silence.
5. During your day regularly ask yourself questions for simplicity and focus.
6. Let your lunch time be a time of relaxing.
7. Spend 80% of your time focusing on a solution.
8. Ask for help.
9. Just check your email once a day.
10. Write shorter emails.
11. Consciously set and maintain firm boundaries between your work and personal time.
12. Be smart about the 3 fundamentals of energy.
“Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”
“Think simple” as my old master used to say – meaning reduce the whole of its parts into the simplest terms, getting back to first principles.”
Frank Lloyd Wright
Leave a Reply