Today is a special day – Never Give Up Day!
This day is all about cultivating a mindset of determination, which helps us to get through all of the difficult challenges that life throws our way. It is about motivating and inspiring ourselves and others, as well as remembering people that have never given up on those. We should use this day not only to applaud people for reaching their goals but also to support those who are still trying to achieve their goals and have not quite got there yet.
Mastering The Art Of Never Giving Up
While this day is all about never giving up, we realize that it is a lot easier said than done! So, we have put together some tips to help you master the art of it.
- Start by pausing, not quitting – You don’t need to go full steam ahead all of the time. Sometimes, pausing and taking a step back can be exactly what you need. It will give you a brand new perspective on things. It enables you to find the wisdom and strength you need for the next steps. Resting is a weapon that a lot of people fail to use!
- Motivate yourself – Losing motivation is something we can all relate to! This is why you need to look for ways to motivate yourself. Figure out what works for you. This could be watching, listening, or reading motivational material, for example.
- Surround yourself with people who are resilient – Jim Rohn once said that we are the average of the five individuals we spend the majority of our time with. If you spend your time with five people who always give up, well, you can do the math! Surrounding yourself with resilient people can make a huge difference.
- Choose to be positive – It pays to be positive in this cynical world that we live in today! This does not mean that you have to try and be blindly happy all of the time. However, what it does mean is that you should try and focus on the good things that are around you.
- Be honest with yourself – One of the main reasons why people quit is because they have not been honest with themselves. Be honest about how you feel, what you want, and who you are. For example, if you don’t really like the job you are in right now and you simply pretend to because it is what everyone expects of you, you are going to be more inclined to feel like you want to give up.
Click HERE for inspirational quotes about Never Giving Up.
Click HERE for some ideas on how to celebrate Never Giving Up Day!
Leave a Reply