20 Ideas for Your Bucket List from www.allprodad.com
BJ Foster, writer for All Pro Dad came up with 20 ideas for your Bucket List.
Click HERE to see the full article.
1. Run a long race. Train for and run a marathon, half marathon, or Tough Mudder.
2. Stand on or at the top of a tall structure or landmark, like the United States Capitol, the Eiffel Tower, the Empire State Building, or the Great Wall of China.
4. Visit an extraordinary piece of nature, like a volcano, Mount Everest/K2/Kilimanjaro, Old Faithful, or the Redwoods.
5. Drive a convertible somewhere amazing, such as through a desert or along the Pacific Coast Highway.
6. Take a cruise someplace exotic, such as Alaska or the Mediterranean Sea.
7. Surf or scuba dive.
8. Challenge a fear. Example: If it’s heights, go bungee jumping, rock climbing, to a high ropes course, or skydiving.
9. Sit in the first two rows of a Broadway show.
10. Own property.
11. Pray for another country every day for a year and then visit it.
12. Befriend a person who holds opposing political views.
13. Watch a NASA rocket launch.
14. Watch a movie being made or a TV show being taped.
15. Visit every (something), such as baseball stadiums in North America or State Capitol buildings.
16. Climb to the peak of a 14,000+ ft. mountain.
17. View a piece of art that changed history. Examples: The Sistine Chapel, the David, the Mona Lisa, Starry Night
18. Visit the site of a historic tragedy. Examples: 9/11 Ground Zero, Hiroshima, Dealy Plaza, the Lorraine Motel, Selma Bridge, Normandy Beach
19. Watch a case argued before the Supreme Court.
20. See the Northern Lights.
Sound off: What are some of your own bucket list ideas?
HUDDLE UP QUESTION
Huddle up with your kids and ask, “What is one thing you would like to do or see in your lifetime?”