Today, The Morning Thing dug into the bible. We shared 10 Proverbs that can help your everyday life.
The article was written by Lynette Kittle with Crosswalk.com
Click HERE to read the full article.
1. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;” (Proverbs 3:5)
2. “Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act” (Proverbs 3:27)
3. “An honest witness tells the truth, but a false witness tells lies” (Proverbs 12:17)
4. “Those who guard their lips preserve their lives, but those who speak rashly will come to ruin” (Proverbs 13:3)
5. “A gift opens the way and ushers the giver into the presence of the great” (Proverbs 18:16)
6. “Do not say, “I’ll pay you back for this wrong!” Wait for the Lord, and He will avenge you” (Proverbs 20:22)
7. “Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it” (Proverbs 22:6)
8. “Do not let your heart envy sinners, but always be zealous for the fear of the Lord” (Proverbs 23:17)
9. “Evildoers do not understand what is right, but those who seek the Lord understand it fully” (Proverbs 28:5)
10. “Whoever leads the upright along an evil path will fall into their own trap, but the blameless will receive a good inheritance” (Proverbs 28:10)
We pray that you will be encouraged by the topics that we share on the show and here on our blog. Please let us know what YOU would like to hear. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org