Today, The Morning Thing shared a powerful tool for getting through a crazy day – PRAYER!
They shared 8 prayers to prayer throughout the Day.
Click HERE to see the FULL description and bible verses that go with each prayer from Crosswalk.com
1. A prayer of gratitude to start your day.
2. A mid-morning prayer of surrender.
3. A noontime prayer for a heavenly perspective.
4. A prayer when worry starts to invade your day.
5. A prayer for guidance before a difficult conversation.
6. A prayer of thanks before a meal.
7. A prayer when inconvenienced.
8. A prayer of reflection at the end of your day.
Please click HERE to access the full articles and each prayer.
Thanks to author Cindi McMenamin for these incredible prayers.
Cindi McMenamin is a national speaker, Bible teacher, and award-winning writer who helps women and couples strengthen their relationship with God and others. She is also a mother, pastor’s wife, and author of 17 books, including When Women Walk Alone (more than 150,000 copies sold), When God Sees Your Tears, Letting God Meet Your Emotional Needs, and When a Woman Overcomes Life’s Hurts. For more on her speaking ministry, coaching services for writers, and books to strengthen your soul, marriage, and parenting, see her website: www.StrengthForTheSoul.com.