Mom – are you feeling any stress? 🙂 We know that parenting is difficult. So, we shared 5 Smart Ways to Cope With Parenting Stress.
Click HERE to find some encouragement from imom.com
The problem: You can’t control things. The Tool: Flexibility
The problem: You feel like you’re failing. The Tool: A Mom Friend
The problem: You are ready to explode. The Tool: Your Go-To Calming Mechanism
The problem: You can’t juggle one more thing. The Tool: Perspective
The problem: Your kid screws up. The Tool: Appropriate Consequences
Click HERE to read the full article.
Maybe getting the perfect gift is causing you some stress for this Mother’s Day. No problem. We found a list of 15 ways to celebrate Mother’s Day even in the midst of a pandemic.
Click HERE for some gift ideas and activities to make this a special Mother’s Day.
10 wonderful Mother’s Day activity ideas during coronavirus
1. Share a lovely meal
2. Say hello from a distance
3. Enjoy nature together
4. Attend a virtual concert or show
5. Tour a museum, virtually
6. Relax with casual activities
7. Watch their favorite sports together
8. Bake or cook together
9. Relax with music
10. Read a book together
5 thoughtful Mother’s Day gift ideas
1. Send a heartfelt card or letter
2. Send flowers
3. Gift a device that makes video calling easy
4. Give gift cards for favorite services
5. Create a custom photo album, calendar, blanket, or puzzle
Click HERE to read the full article!