Today, The Morning Thing continued their dive into the bible by sharing some special verses for those feeling overwhelmed.
Author and Speaker, Micah Maddox wrote an article for crosswalk.com sharing insight on where to go in the word when you find yourself in a state of overwhelm.
Click HERE to read the full article.
1. Psalm 61:2 – “From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.”
2. Psalm 102:1 – “Hear my prayer, O Lord, And let my cry come to You.”
3. Luke 10:41-42 – “And Jesus answered and said to her, ‘Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things. But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.’”
4. Philippians 4:6 – “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.”
5. Matthew 6:33 – “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”
6. Isaiah 26:3 – “You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.”
For Wayback Wednesday, host Marcy Rinehart shared songs from the WNZR Vault that were written about bible verses. These songs can help you memorize scripture.
Click HERE to see the list and listen to an amazing and uplifting list of songs.
Please let us know what YOU would like to hear on The Morning Thing. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Morning Thing is a great way to start your day, each weekday from 6am – 9am. See you tomorrow morning!